Look no further – it ain’t what you do it’s the way that you do it!
Required from April 2018 until March 2019, an exciting and innovative Class Teacher to join our fabulous KS1 team at Abbey Gates.
We are an Outstanding school always striving to improve and provide the very best education for our children; with a great track record of developing and supporting our adults too, whether you are starting out in your career or have experience. You will be working with a talented team committed to delivering a fun, inspirational and personalised curriculum. We have wonderful grounds and are centrally placed in the county, close to Newstead Abbey.
As a National Support School, Abbey Gates works alongside colleagues in collaborative school-to-school support, so there are always opportunities for you to develop and grow your expertise. We would love to hear from you - visits are warmly welcomed - this is no ordinary school!
To arrange a visit please contact the school office on 01623 461010 or email us at: email@example.com
- Friday 26 Jan - 14.00, 16.00
- Monday 29 Jan - 09.15, 13.00, 14.00, 16.00
- Tuesday 30 Jan - 09.30, 11.00, 13.00, 15.00, 16.00
- Friday 2 February - 14.00, 16.00
- Monday 5 February - 09.30, 11.00, 13.00, 15.00, 16.00
- Tuesday 6 February - 09.30, 11.00, 13.00, 15.00, 16.00
- Thursday 8 February - 09.30, 11.00, 13.00, 15.00, 16.00
Closing date: Midday Thursday 8 February 2018
Interviews: Week beginning 12 February 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and this posts is subject to enhanced DBS checks.