Latest News Updates
Newsletter - 24th February 2017
Dear Parents MEETING WITH MARK SPENCER MP You may be aware, from news articles, of the funding crisis affecting schools. Abbey Gates is no exception. Despite our excellent budget monitoring and ensuring best value for our paid for services, external factors are having a huge negative impact. The proposed national school funding formula will see a £20,000 drop in our...
Newsletter - 2nd February 2017
Dear Parents/Carers, Safety First A number of initiatives are taking place over the coming month: next week we will be running a whole school E-Safety week- the children will learn more about how to stay safe online, Year 6 have started their 10 week DARE programme and further to this we are working with the children on “Stranger Danger”...
- Oct 10 - Parents’ Evening
- Oct 10 - Harvest Festival 9.30am
- Oct 11 - Parents’ Evening
- Oct 18 - F&P Governors Meeting
- Oct 18 - Y6 Residential at Kingswood
- Oct 19 - Y4 Family Assembly 9am
- Oct 23 - October Half-Term
- Oct 30 - First Day Back After Half-Term
- Nov 1 - Y3 Family Assembly 9am
- Nov 22 - PSDC Governors Meeting