The Great Fire of London
Posted on 1st May 2018
Our Great Fire of London topic is now fully up and running and the children are loving it. We have researched what life was like in London in 1666, including geographically and socially. We have learned the events of the fire and are now planning our own houses which we will make soon.
Still to come! House building, bread baking and the visit of some very special guests!!
- May 21 - Orchestra
- May 21 - Around the World Week
- May 22 - Y5 Family Assembly 9am
- May 23 - Full Governors’ Meeting
- May 23 - Class Photos
- May 24 - Y6 DARE Graduation 9.10am
- May 25 - Inset Day
- May 28 - Bank Holiday
- May 28 - Half-Term Holiday
- Jun 4 - Orchestra
- Jun 7 - Y6 Cadbury World
- Jun 11 - Orchestra