Latest News Updates
Newsletter - 17th October 2018
REASONS TO BE CHEERFUL… PART 1… The school has recently been re-assessed against our Basic Skills Award. This award recognises the importance we place on English and Maths skills throughout the school. This is our third assessment and I am thrilled that we passed again with flying colours and many examples of good practice cited. PART 2… Our Cross...
- Jan 21 - Y5 National Space Centre Visit
- Jan 22 - Full Governors’ Meeting
- Jan 23 - PTA Meeting in the Art Room
- Jan 23 - Y2 East Midlands Airport Visit
- Jan 28 - FS/KS1 Dads, Lads and Grandads Reading Morning
- Feb 3 - Orchestra
- Feb 10 - Orchestra
- Feb 14 - Valentines Day
- Feb 17 - February Half-Term
- Feb 24 - Orchestra
- Feb 24 - Back to School!
- Mar 2 - Orchestra