Latest News Updates
Wellbeing Newsletter - February 2021
Please find attached our latest wellbeing newsletter. You will find some activities included which may help to prepare your child with the return to full school opening. We hope you find them useful! Miss Sam Taylor (SEBCO)
Newsletter - 23rd February 2021
REASONS TO BE CHEERFUL PART ONE… We are thrilled to be welcoming everyone back from Monday 8 March. The DfE have indicated that they will be sending out further information to schools by the end of this week so we will be in touch with the finer details to ensure health, safety and happiness. PART TWO… The governors have...
Newsletter - 12th February 2021
NEW ADVENTURES … I will be joined in retirement at Easter by our Y6 duo Cathy Jordan and Flick Hatton. Officially Mrs Hatton retired two years ago but couldn’t stay away! It has been an absolute joy to work with such dedicated professionals. Mrs Hatton has been associated with the school for over 25 years as a parent,...
Drop-In Sessions with Lizzie!
Lizzie's Drop-In Sessions We are thrilled to announce that our Pastoral Care Lead (Lizzie Allsop) will be offering virtual drop in sessions for parents and carers. Please find attached further information. If you would like to attend the first session on sleep and routine on Thurs 11th Feb (10am), please sign up via the recent...
Wellbeing Newsletter - January 2021
Dear Parents/Carers, Please find attached our 'Wellbeing Newsletter' Miss S Taylor SEBCO - Social Emotional and Behavioural Coordinator
- Sep 27 - F2 Parent Information Event 4.15pm - 4.45pm
- Sep 27 - F2 Parent Information Event 5.00pm - 5.30pm
- Sep 28 - Individual School Photographs
- Sep 30 - F1 Parent Information Event 4.15pm - 4.45pm
- Sep 30 - F1 Parent Information Event 5.00pm - 5.30pm
- Sep 30 - PTA meeting
- Oct 7 - Year 5 Kingswood Residential
- Oct 13 - Year 6 PGL Residential
- Oct 18 - October Half Term
- Nov 1 - Back To School!
- Nov 18 - Year 6 visit to Holocaust Centre
- Nov 22 - Flu immunisations