Posted on 29th January 2021
As my 60th birthday rapidly approaches and after celebrating over 20 years at Abbey Gates the time has come for new adventures with my wonderful family and friends from Easter.
This decision was shared with governors early last year and my name appears on the Y6 leaver’s hoodies for the sharp eyed!
It has been a pleasure and a privilege to be here and I look back with a sense of joy, achievement and pride both personally and in every little person who has come our way.
The governors are working with the Local Authority to appoint a new Head Teacher and they will be fortunate to be joining such a special place with beautiful children, supportive, caring parents, and the amazing professionals who are the Sunshine Band. I could not have asked to work with such dedicated and special people who I feel lucky to count as friends.
I do hope there will be an opportunity for a personal goodbye with the whole school reunited.
- Sep 27 - F2 Parent Information Event 4.15pm - 4.45pm
- Sep 27 - F2 Parent Information Event 5.00pm - 5.30pm
- Sep 28 - Individual School Photographs
- Sep 30 - F1 Parent Information Event 4.15pm - 4.45pm
- Sep 30 - F1 Parent Information Event 5.00pm - 5.30pm
- Sep 30 - PTA meeting
- Oct 7 - Year 5 Kingswood Residential
- Oct 13 - Year 6 PGL Residential
- Oct 18 - October Half Term
- Nov 1 - Back To School!
- Nov 18 - Year 6 visit to Holocaust Centre
- Nov 22 - Flu immunisations