Newsletter - 15th May 2018
Posted on 15th May 2018
REASONS TO BE CHEERFUL
Glamour and Good Times…
What a fun-filled, fabulous Ball! Huge thanks to our sponsors and all who donated prizes, bought raffle tickets and of course all who came along to dance the night away. The PTA team worked tirelessly behind the scenes – well done Lisa and Jacq! Did you know the PTA have agreed to support the purchase of our state of the art C-Touch screens in every classroom at a cost of £19,000?
We are so proud of our fabulous choir, led by the equally fabulous Miss Sam Taylor - following their 1st place at the Mansfield Music Festival, the children performed at the Winners’ Concert on Sunday to great acclaim.
Fun in and out of School:
Years 4, 5 and 6 have all enjoyed residential visits this year, braving the High Ropes at PGL, climbing Mam Tor at Castleton and racing around Rand Farm. A huge thank you to their dedicated teachers and TAs who give up their evenings (and sleep!) to ensure the children can take part in these memorable experiences.
Do take time out to browse the school website and Facebook/Twitter - you can catch up with fun-filled learning throughout the school!
- Nov 16 - Children in Need Spotty Non-Uniform Day
- Nov 20 - FS1/FS2 Naughty Bus
- Nov 21 - PSDC Governors’ Meeting
- Nov 22 - KS1 Visit to Victorian Christmas at Newstead Abbey
- Nov 26 - Orchestra
- Dec 3 - Orchestra
- Dec 4 - Y3 Yorkshire Wildlife Park Visit
- Dec 7 - Flu Vaccination 2018 for F2 and Years 1 to 5
- Dec 11 - Aladdin Panto
- Dec 13 - FS/KS1 Performance
- Dec 14 - FS/KS1 Performance
- Dec 18 - KS2 Carol Concert