Newsletter - 26th September 2018
Posted on 26th September 2018
MOBILE PHONE REMINDER
Children should not bring a mobile phone into school. If they/you need to be contacted, this can be done through the school office. In very exceptional circumstances you may feel your child needs a phone, if this is the case please let us know and the phone can be stored in the school office and collected at home time. (This will be at your own risk we have no insurance for phones or other personal items in the office or school bags etc...)
SENDING OUR BEST WISHES…
We send happy thoughts and wishes for a speedy recovery to Garry Allen. Mr Lee Warren is covering Garry’s site manager duties until his return. Lee has an alternative shift pattern to Garry and this is why we are unable to open some gates in the afternoon - we thank you for your understanding.
We send the same message of goodwill to Heather Tomlin (FS/KS1 TA) who is recovering from an eye operation and returns shortly and to Emma Tootell (our Speech and Language therapist) who is quite poorly and hopes to return later in the term - we will keep you updated. The school buys back SALT support as an additional resource (quite unusual in a small primary) and we value Emma’s work hugely.
- Nov 19 - Y5 Visit to the National Mining Museum
- Nov 21 - Sponsored Bounce
- Nov 29 - Bake Off Competition and Coffee Morning
- Dec 6 - Y4 Family Assembly
- Dec 9 - FS/KS1 Dress Rehearsal
- Dec 10 - Panto!
- Dec 10 - FS/KS1 Performance AM
- Dec 11 - FS/KS1 Performance PM
- Dec 12 - KS2 Carols 2pm and 6pm at St Peter’s
- Dec 19 - PTA Christmas Disco
- Dec 19 - Christmas Dinner and Party
- Dec 20 - Last Day of Term!