Newsletter - 29th January 2018
Posted on 29th January 2018
It might be a grey day but here at Abbey Gates every day is a great day! We are loving our new C-Touch interactive screens - these are in place in every class, thanks to your support of PTA events.
Without this we simply couldn’t afford to ensure our technology is as good as it should be.
SOCIAL MEDIA AND E-SAFETY
You will receive a statement today on behalf of all of the schools in our “family”. This sets out expectations in terms of the use of social media and interactions with the school team. Do take note and take advantage of our e-safety workshop, aimed at giving advice on keeping our children safe in the real and virtual world.
We are proud of the enterprising children in Y4 who have raised over £80 for Cancer Research.
As you know Keeley Bowell is expecting her baby at Easter. We are currently recruiting and will let you know who is the newest member of Team Abbey Gates before half-term.
- Nov 19 - Y5 Visit to the National Mining Museum
- Nov 21 - Sponsored Bounce
- Nov 29 - Bake Off Competition and Coffee Morning
- Dec 6 - Y4 Family Assembly
- Dec 9 - FS/KS1 Dress Rehearsal
- Dec 10 - Panto!
- Dec 10 - FS/KS1 Performance AM
- Dec 11 - FS/KS1 Performance PM
- Dec 12 - KS2 Carols 2pm and 6pm at St Peter’s
- Dec 19 - PTA Christmas Disco
- Dec 19 - Christmas Dinner and Party
- Dec 20 - Last Day of Term!