Newsletter - 7th June 2021
Posted on 7th June 2021
We hope you had a fantastic Half Term break. It has been wonderful to see all the children back into school today- they have grown after all the extra sun and water !
SUN SUN SUN!
Just a reminder as ever that children must have a bottle of water in school. Please also apply all day sun cream before coming to school. We have lots of shaded areas in the school grounds and the children are encouraged to use them. It is also helpful if you send your child with a suitable hat for PE/break times.
One Way System
Thank you for being so accommodating with the new one way system today. It was fantastic to see and speak to parents on the school site. We really appreciate your help with the new “drop/collect and walk” system and will keep reviewing the process to ensure it is as smooth as possible.
Unfortunately our hairy friends must wait at the gates of the school- no dogs (apart from support dogs) are allowed on any school premises.
Head Teacher ‘Virtual’ Coffee Morning/Afternoon
Don’t forget, you can sign up for the virtual coffee sessions. An invite and link will be sent to parents on the day. The MS Teams meetings will take place on:
- Thursday 10th June @ 10am
- Friday 11th June 2021 @ 1pm
If you are unable to make the above sessions, myself and Miss Taylor are also outside before and after school if you wish to say hello or have any questions or suggestions
We truly do appreciate all your support and cannot wait to see what the children get up to in the Summer term.
Mr P Summers
Acting Head Teacher
- Sep 27 - F2 Parent Information Event 4.15pm - 4.45pm
- Sep 27 - F2 Parent Information Event 5.00pm - 5.30pm
- Sep 28 - Individual School Photographs
- Sep 30 - F1 Parent Information Event 4.15pm - 4.45pm
- Sep 30 - F1 Parent Information Event 5.00pm - 5.30pm
- Sep 30 - PTA meeting
- Oct 7 - Year 5 Kingswood Residential
- Oct 13 - Year 6 PGL Residential
- Oct 18 - October Half Term
- Nov 1 - Back To School!
- Nov 18 - Year 6 visit to Holocaust Centre
- Nov 22 - Flu immunisations