Posted on 3rd October 2011
As you know, I and the Governors, have written many times regarding inconsiderate / dangerous / illegal parking before and after school.
Despite these reminders and the introduction of the Parking Patrol in previous years there are still daily examples of school neighbours being adversely affected and children being put in danger. When parking before and after school please ensure you do not park
- On a corner
- On a grass verge
- Obstructing a driveway
- On yellow “zig zag” markings
At the very least you may be committing an offence, at worst you may be putting a child’s life in danger. Please think carefully, you may need to park a little further away from school and walk – a good way to keep/get fit.
We are working with the local Police in a bid to improve the situation and thank you in advance for your co-operation.
- Nov 21 - Sponsored Bounce
- Nov 29 - Bake Off Competition and Coffee Morning
- Dec 6 - Y4 Family Assembly
- Dec 9 - FS/KS1 Dress Rehearsal
- Dec 10 - Panto!
- Dec 10 - FS/KS1 Performance AM
- Dec 11 - FS/KS1 Performance PM
- Dec 12 - KS2 Carols 2pm and 6pm at St Peter’s
- Dec 19 - PTA Christmas Disco
- Dec 19 - Christmas Dinner and Party
- Dec 20 - Last Day of Term!
- Dec 23 - Christmas Holidays