Posted on 3rd October 2011
As you know, I and the Governors, have written many times regarding inconsiderate / dangerous / illegal parking before and after school.
Despite these reminders and the introduction of the Parking Patrol in previous years there are still daily examples of school neighbours being adversely affected and children being put in danger. When parking before and after school please ensure you do not park
- On a corner
- On a grass verge
- Obstructing a driveway
- On yellow “zig zag” markings
At the very least you may be committing an offence, at worst you may be putting a child’s life in danger. Please think carefully, you may need to park a little further away from school and walk – a good way to keep/get fit.
We are working with the local Police in a bid to improve the situation and thank you in advance for your co-operation.
- Oct 18 - October Half Term
- Nov 1 - Back To School!
- Nov 5 - PTA Information Meeting
- Nov 18 - Year 6 visit to Holocaust Centre
- Nov 22 - Flu immunisations
- Dec 7 - Cinderella Pantomime
- Dec 20 - Christmas Holidays