Simply SchoolWear letter
Posted on 29th September 2011
I write to you after a very busy peak season for Simply Schoolwear.I know that some of you have experienced difficulty contacting us and delays in getting your order on time: I would like to start by saying sorry if you have not received the level of service you expect and deserve. Our discount promotion worked so well in June and July that we have been playing ‘catch up’ ever since. We also saw a late surge of orders in the last week before back to school – again, more than we had planned for. Consequently, we didn’t have enough people running our shop and taking calls. We need to do better. Please be assured that everyone here is working very hard to ensure your children look the part and that you get a great service. I can promise you that we will look very seriously at how we can improve going forward - but for now, our focus is on doing everything we can to get every remaining order sent out and to keep our lines of communication open.
- Nov 19 - Y5 Visit to the National Mining Museum
- Nov 21 - Sponsored Bounce
- Nov 29 - Bake Off Competition and Coffee Morning
- Dec 6 - Y4 Family Assembly
- Dec 9 - FS/KS1 Dress Rehearsal
- Dec 10 - Panto!
- Dec 10 - FS/KS1 Performance AM
- Dec 11 - FS/KS1 Performance PM
- Dec 12 - KS2 Carols 2pm and 6pm at St Peter’s
- Dec 19 - PTA Christmas Disco
- Dec 19 - Christmas Dinner and Party
- Dec 20 - Last Day of Term!