Sing Up Silver Award
Posted on 14th July 2011
The evidence which Miss Taylor has sent to us clearly shows that you are putting singing at the heart of school life. I particularly enjoyed hearing some of your songs such as Yr2 singing ‘London’s Burning’ in a round and Yr5s ‘Laptop song’ which was very inventive and certainly got the result you wanted – more laptops!
I was also very interested to see and hear your community choir which is really helping to bring the whole school community together in song.
It is very clear you are working very hard to ensure you are a Singing School in the classroom, in assembly, in the playground and beyond which is fantastic!
As well as singing, I was pleased to see that many pupils are also learning to play the Ukulele. Singing can sometimes be even more exciting when combined with instruments so it is great you are developing this too. Well done again to everyone on achieving your Sing Up Silver Award!’
- Nov 19 - Y5 Visit to the National Mining Museum
- Nov 21 - Sponsored Bounce
- Nov 29 - Bake Off Competition and Coffee Morning
- Dec 6 - Y4 Family Assembly
- Dec 9 - FS/KS1 Dress Rehearsal
- Dec 10 - Panto!
- Dec 10 - FS/KS1 Performance AM
- Dec 11 - FS/KS1 Performance PM
- Dec 12 - KS2 Carols 2pm and 6pm at St Peter’s
- Dec 19 - PTA Christmas Disco
- Dec 19 - Christmas Dinner and Party
- Dec 20 - Last Day of Term!