The Great Fire of London
Posted on 1st May 2018
Our Great Fire of London topic is now fully up and running and the children are loving it. We have researched what life was like in London in 1666, including geographically and socially. We have learned the events of the fire and are now planning our own houses which we will make soon.
Still to come! House building, bread baking and the visit of some very special guests!!
- Feb 17 - February Half-Term
- Feb 24 - Orchestra
- Feb 24 - Back to School!
- Mar 2 - Orchestra
- Mar 2 - Y3 Creswell Crags Visit
- Mar 4 - PSDC Governors’ Meeting
- Mar 10 - Parents’ Evening
- Mar 11 - Parents’ Evening
- Mar 16 - Orchestra
- Mar 18 - F and P Governors’ Meeting
- Mar 20 - PTA Mother’s Day Event
- Mar 23 - Orchestra