Year 6 SATs Timetable
Posted on 7th May 2012
The end of Year 6 SATs tests are almost upon us!
Please find the Year 6 SATs timetable attached below.
To help support your child through the week, please them to bring in a lucky item (this may include their favourite teddy or picture etc).
We will also be providing a breakfast snack to boost the children’s energy but can you also ensure they do come in to school with a water bottle to ensure that their brain is hydrated.
Top Tips for SATs
1. Stay calm
2. Be prepared
3. Don’t rush
4. Double check your work
5. Bring a drink of water 6. Read the questions CAREFULLY
7. Don’t forget neat handwriting
8. Take note of the bold words
9. Bring a jumper so you don’t get cold
10. Do your best !
• 19th June 2012 Y6 Treat @ Walesby Forest
• 2nd – 4th July Joseph Whitaker Transition
• June/July SATs Results announced
Best of luck,
The Year 6 Team